The makeup industry is secretly one of the most corrupt industries in the world, whether you believe it or not. The chemicals women are putting on their faces today are toxic; if you don’t believe me see for yourself.
The makeup industry uses some of the most profound carcinogenic chemicals ever known. Lots of lipsticks contain toxic heavy metals in them. Always check the ingredients labels before you purchase your next lipstick. The CEO’s of these makeup companies are making billions per year at the expense of your health. Of course, they’re not the only ones doing this. Many corporations that control our food and water do the very same thing. It’s no wonder cancer is on such a rapid rise.
Were you aware of the fact thatThis is an open window for the greedy CEO’s to save millions of dollars; at the price of your health. They particularly use harmful chemicals in deodorants, foundations, powders, lipsticks, and shampoos. The What they found was stunning. In fact, almost all of the most popular makeup brands tested for highly toxic metals. They tested the following.
8 lipsticks or glosses
5 blushes or bronzers
14 eye shadows
Around 96% of the makeup products tested contained lead-based ingredients. 90% contained beryllium based ingredients, and 61% contained thallium based ingredients. That’s not all either; 51% had cadmium and 20% contained arsenic. It’s clear to see that these are not chemicals that belong in makeup products, or anything else that comes in contact with people for that matter.
1. (#103c), Stargazer Lipstick
2. (#1005 Red Lizard), NARS Semi-Matte
3.(#410 Volcanic), L’Oreal Colour Riche
4.(#125 Pink Petal), Maybelline Color Sensational
5. (#165 Tickled Pink), L’Oreal Colour Riche
6. (#580 Ruby Remix), CoverGirl Queen Collection Vibrant Hues
7. (#27 Mauvey), Sonia Kashuk Luxury Lip Color
8. (#748 Heroic), L’Oreal Intensely Moisturizing Lipcolor
9. (#025 Warm Brick), CoverGirl Continuous Color
10. (#475 Mauve Me), Maybelline Color Sensation
11. (#009 Fabulous Fig), Revlon Matte
12. (#1009 Funny Face), NARS Semi-Matte
13. (#375 Ripened Red), Revlon ColorStay
14. (#558 Mad for Mauve), Avon Beyond Color
15. (#530 Mauve Amour), L’Oreal Endless
16. (#631 Luminous Pink), Revlon Super Lustrous Peal
17. (Toffee), Burt’s Bees Lip Shimmer
18. (#643 Satin Plum), Revlon Super Lustrous Peal
You may share this post on Facebook and Twitter.
Let us know what you think in the comments section below: