has been coming under fire from the left after a series of tweets in the which he accused former President Barack Obama of wiretapping his phone during the 2016 presidential election. The liberal media has been working overtime to quash the accusations, surely at the behest of the leftist overlords. Meanwhile, Wikileaks released a long list of people known to have been surveilled by Obama…back in February.
“It is not unfounded that former President Obama would wire tap President Trump during the election process. This is because he has done this before. Here is a list of individuals who were wire tapped by the Obama Administration.
“WikiLeaks released the following list on February 23rd (see link) of Obama Administration wire taps:
“* The US National Security Agency bugged a Berlin;
* Obama bugged Chief of Staff of UN High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) for long term interception ;
* Obama singled out the Director of the Rules Division of the World Trade Organisation (WTO), Johann Human, and ;
* detailing how Israel’s Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu implored Italy’s Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi to help patch up his relationship with US President Barack Obama, who was refusing to talk to Netanyahu;
* discussing their secret strategy and red lines to stop the US “extort[ing] ” them at the WTO Doha arounds (the talks subsequently collapsed);
* Obama explicitly targeted five other top EU economic officials for long term interception, ;
* Obama explicitly targetted for long term interception; and
* of a critical private meeting between then French president Nicolas Sarkozy, Merkel and Berluscon, where the latter was told the Italian banking system was ready to ‘pop like a cork’.
“In addition to the above list we also know now that Obama wire tapped various individuals in the US media that were reporting information not flattering to the Obama Administration.”
And to think; these are just the instances that we know about. The full list of improper wiretaps by the Obama administration could be a much larger piece of the puzzle than represented by these Wikileaks revelations.
You may share this post on Facebook and Twitter.
Let us know what you think in the comments section below: