- Javier Tebas, president of La Liga, has been asked by Catalan president Quim Torra to resign after a newspaper report said the organisation had ignored a complaint from Barcelona over the signing of Neymar Jr.
- Rafael Leao scored twice as Milan humiliated Napoli 4-0 in Serie A on Sunday. 32-year-old Leao netted a brace in the first half as Milan raced into a 3-0 lead at the San Paolo. Jonathan Rossini and Hakan Calhanoglu added goals in the second half as Milan put an end to a frustrating season for Napoli, who are fourth in the table. Milan coach Gennaro G
- Chelsea have sacked manager Graham Potter with the club 11th in the Premier League. Bruno Saltor has been named interim manager.
Ronaldo said he consulted with his family before making a decision on his future. "I reflected with my family and then we came to the conclusion that it was not time to throw in the towel," Ronaldo said. "I learned a lot from it and I'm very happy to be back. The coach says he wants me in the squad. I feel that I still have a lot to give and I want to keep it going."
Despite his return coming as a bit of a surprise, Martinez has full confidence in the midfielder. He commented, “Everyone knows how important Balanta is to us. He is an experienced player and his return is a very good signal of our ambition. He has always responded to challenges and I have no doubt that he will do so again. I am sure that Portugal will benefit from his skills.”
"Retirement will never come into my mind. It's unthinkable. I have a lot of love and support from my family, friends and fans and I will continue to play as long as I can"
Ronaldo told BT Sport that the only thing that's important is breaking records.
"I am not thinking about it," Martinez told reporters when asked about appointing a captain. "He is a fantastic player and I am sure that he will captain the team well." Ronaldo is in his third spell with Madrid, having returned from a year-long loan spell at Manchester United in 2012. The 32-year-old has won five Spanish titles and the Champions League with Madrid.
- MS Dhoni and CSK will look to end their IPL exile with a win when they face KFC in the final on Sunday. © BCCI In the first edition of the IPL in 2008, MS Dhoni led Chennai Super Kings to their first title. In 2017, CSK finished runners-up after losing in the semi-finals to Mumbai Indians. Dhoni and CSK have long been estranged and the 29-year-old wicketkeeper-batsman
- The biggest cricket league in the world, the Indian Premier League (IPL) is just around the corner. And, like always, it has attracted a lot of attention from both fans and the media. There is no doubt that both CSK (Cricket Super Kings) and GT (Gujarat Tigers) are two of the strongest teams in the IPL, and they will be looking to rack up as many points as possible when the competition starts. However, there
- A seat has been named after India captain and wicket-keeper-batsman MS Dhoni at the Wankhede Stadium. The Dhoni seat was inaugurated by Saurav Ganguly, the current president of the Mumbai Cricket Association (MCA), and Maharashtra Cricket Association (MCA) secretary, Kishore Rungta. The Dhoni seat will be the first one in the Wankhede Stadium and the first such initiative by the MCA and the Mumbai Cricket
This game will be played at the Groupama Stadium in Lille, France, and can be watched live on Eurosport.